Today's card features an older set from the Annual Catalog, Stampin' Up Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set. I thought of this set immediately when I saw the current TGIF Weekly Challenge: Layered Shapes.
I started by die cutting a piece of Basic White card stock with Stampin' Up Scalloped Contours Dies. I stamped the flower outline from Stampin' Up Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set using Basic Gray ink. I stamped the fill in shapes with Old Olive and Highland Heather ink.
I die cut a piece of Stampin' Up Tea Boutique DSP with Stampin' Up Hydrangea Dies. I used my Stampin' Up Take Your Pick Tool with the small stylus and cupped each hydrangea petal.
I adhered each petal to the stamped flower image with liquid adhesive.
The card front is a piece of Old Olive card stock with a strip of Stampin' Up Tea Boutique DSP adhered to the side. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I adhered the card front to a Highland Heather card base folded in tent fashion.The inside is a panel of Basic White card stock with a strip of DSP adhered to the side.
Be sure to apply the above host code to earn a FREE gift from me valued up to $10 with a $50 purchase, as well as a free card tutorial PDF using Stampin' Up Country Bouquet Collection. See reward program.
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 USD) + your choice of $175 USD of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129 USD
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 USD ) + your choice of $175 USD of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129 USD
- Option 3: Your choice of $175 USD of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99 USD
- Reach out to me with any questions or sign up here.
- Highland Heather: 4 1/4" x11" scored at 5 1/2"
- Old Olive: 4" x 5 1/4"
- Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4" and 4" x 4"
So pretty Tara! The colors are perfect, love that background designer paper! :)ReplyDelete
Beautiful card! I really love your pretty hydrangea - my faves! - and the background DSP is perfect! :)ReplyDelete