Happy Friday Eve and welcome to another week with the Happy Inkin' Thursday Krew. The Krew was given a sketch this week to create and I can not wait to see what everyone creates. Here is the sketch:I started out by stamping the image from Stampin' Up Peace to You Stamp Set on a piece of Very Vanilla with Evening Evergreen ink. I die cut the image with Stampin' Up Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered a panel of Stampin' Up Lights Aglow DSP to a Cherry Cobbler mat with Stampin' Seal. I adhered a strip of Stampin' Up Gold Shimmer Ribbon to the back of the die cut. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Evening Evergreen ink on a piece of Very Vanilla. I die cut the sentiment with Stylish Shape Dies. I adhered the sentiment using liquid adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.
I adhered the card front to a Soft Succulent card base with Stampin' Seal. I finished off the front with Stampin' Up Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls (available only while supplies last.)
The inside is a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the sentiment stamped with Evening Evergreen ink. I adhered a strip of DSP on the bottom before adhere it to the card base.
Thanks so much for hopping by! Up next is Terry Lynn.
Tara Carpenter You Are Here
Host code: ZVHZQEA4.
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT- AVAILABLE OCT. 4TH
- Kit includes one 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin' Up Cozy & Bright Kit 160338 $23
Each Kit has enough supplies to create 12 cards
-Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set -Acrylic Stamp Block -Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade -Step-by-step instructions -Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets -Gold foil accents -12 preprinted envelopes -Enough adhesive to complete projects -Linen thread -A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 4.5 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Gorgeous card Tara :) Love that background DSPReplyDelete
This is gorgeous Tara! The church is perfect for this sketch! 😊ReplyDelete
Simply stunning! Love the colors, beautiful design! :)ReplyDelete
NEVER would have thought of using that image for this sketch but...it's perfect! :)ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card, Tara! I love that you cut the church image into a circle...perfect!ReplyDelete