Today's card is a clean and simple card using Stampin' Up Gathered Wheat Stamp Set. I struggle with clean and simple cards, however I love what I created with this set. I am entering it in The Paper Players Challenge this week.
I dry embossed a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with Stampin' Up Timeworn Embossing Folder. I adhered the dry embossed panel to a panel of Stampin' Up Distressed Gold Specialty Paper using Stampin' Seal.
I rub my embossing buddy on a piece of Very Vanilla that was die cut with Stampin' Up Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the wheat image from Stampin' Up Gathered Wheat Stamp Set using Versamark Ink. I sprinkled gold embossing powder from Stampin' Up Metallic Embossing Powder Set and heat embossed the image.
I adhered the stamped panel to another piece of Distressed Gold Paper using Stampin' Seal. Next, I adhered the layers to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from SU Gathered Wheat Stamp Set with Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the gold metallic embossing powder with my heat tool. I die cut the sentiment with Stampin' Up Stylish Shape Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals as well as liquid adhesive.
I finished the card front off with Stampin' Up Festive Pearls.
The inside is a panel of Very Vanilla with the wheat image heat embossed in the corner. I adhered the Very Vanilla to another panel of Distressed Gold Paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Host code: ZVHZQEA4.
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT- AVAILABLE OCT. 4TH
- Kit includes one 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin' Up Cozy & Bright Kit 160338 $23
Each Kit has enough supplies to create 12 cards
-Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set -Acrylic Stamp Block -Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade -Step-by-step instructions -Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets -Gold foil accents -12 preprinted envelopes -Enough adhesive to complete projects -Linen thread -A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 4.5 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Clean and beautiful! I love the texture. The gold embossing and the Distressed Gold paper add so much elegance. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!ReplyDelete
I love the simplicity of this...clean but very elegant! It's beautiful! Thanks for playing with our theme challenge at the Players this week!ReplyDelete
Tarabeth, this is gorgeous! I love the Very Vanilla and Distressed gold together. Embossed backgrounds are always the best! SO much texture and elegant! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!ReplyDelete
Tarabeth, I sure am glad that you joined us this week at The Paper Players! I'd never guess you had trouble with CAS. Your card is simply elegant and a fabulous design. I love the gold accents with the Vanilla neutral.ReplyDelete