Today's card features Stampin' Up Blessings Of Home Stamp Set. The sketch is from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. The colors are from this weeks Color Throwdown Challenge.
I started with a panel of Very Vanilla card stock that I dry embossed with Stampin' Up Timeworn Embossing Folder. I cut it about an 1 1/2" down from the top. I adhered the embossed panels to a So Saffron panel using Stampin' Seal.
I stamped the flower image from Stampin' Up Blessings of Home Stamp Set using a Stamparatus with Mementos Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image with Stampin' Blends: So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake.I die cut the image with Stampin' Up Flowers of Homes Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Flirty Flamingo ink on a piece of Very Vanilla. I die cut it with Stampin' Up Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals and liquid adhesive.I finished the card front off with Stampin' Up Elegant Faceted Gems. I adhered the card front to a Thick Very Vanilla card base.The inside is a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I stamped the image with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink in the corner. I colored the image with Stampin' Blends. I adhered the panel to a So Saffron mat before adhering the layers to the card base.
Host code: ZVHZQEA4.
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT- AVAILABLE OCT. 4TH
- Kit includes one 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin' Up Cozy & Bright Kit 160338 $23
Each Kit has enough supplies to create 12 cards
-Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set -Acrylic Stamp Block -Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade -Step-by-step instructions -Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets -Gold foil accents -12 preprinted envelopes -Enough adhesive to complete projects -Linen thread -A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 4.5 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
So Saffron: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" (2)
Thick Very Vanilla: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla: 4" x 5 1/4" (2) and 4" x 5"
Such a beautiful floral design and a great take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us at CTD this week!ReplyDelete
Just lovely. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!ReplyDelete
Love the texture and the floral image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card and you coloring is so pretty.ReplyDelete
I love this gorgeous bouquet and the embossed background! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!ReplyDelete
beautiful card & great use of the colors!ReplyDelete