I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up Sit Stay Relax Stamp Set using Evening Evergreen ink on a piece of Basic White. I die cut the sentiment with Stampin' Up Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I finished the card front off with Stampin' Up 2021-23 In Color Opal Rounds.
Thanks so much for hopping by! Up next, Terry Lynn.
Tara Carpenter You Are Here
Host code of October: 62D7W9CF
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT- AVAILABLE OCT. 4TH
- Kit includes one 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
Best time to join Stampin' Up starts October 4, 2022. Enjoy an extra $30 of product with every starter kit.
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin' Up Cozy & Bright Kit 160338 $23
Each Kit has enough supplies to create 12 cards
-Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set -Acrylic Stamp Block -Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade -Step-by-step instructions -Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets -Gold foil accents -12 preprinted envelopes -Enough adhesive to complete projects -Linen thread -A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 4.5 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Evening Evergreen: 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
Crumb Cake: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" (2)
DSP: 4" x 5 1/4" and 4" x 1/2"
Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4" (2) and 2" x 1/2"
This is so cute Tara :) Love the soft colorsReplyDelete
That's way too cute Tara! Love the fun puppy in that awesome chair! Great design! :)ReplyDelete
Your pup certainly does look like he's missing a lap to sit on! Cute!! TFS.ReplyDelete
Too cute, Tara! TFS! :)ReplyDelete
So sweet - love the pupper waiting for his person to get home!! :)ReplyDelete
Fun card and perfect!ReplyDelete