Today's card features Stampin' Up Cottage Wreath Bundle. I paired the bundle with Stampin' Up Lights Aglow DSP and used the sketch from the current Sunday Stamper Challenge.
I started with a piece of Stampin' Up Festive Foils and die cut the end off to create a flag using Stampin' Up Basic Borders Dies.I adhered a panel of Stampin' Up Lights Aglow DSP to a Cherry Cobbler mat. I adhered the piece of SU Festive Foil to the card front with liquid adhesive. I cut a narrow strip of patterned paper and adhered it to the top of the card front with liquid adhesive.I cut 2 wreathes from a piece of Evening Evergreen Stampin' Up Country Wreath Dies using my Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. I adhered the wreathes to the card front with liquid adhesive. I die cut a bow from a piece of Stampin' Up Real Red and White Glimmer Paper. I adhered the bow to the wreath with Stampin' Dimensionals.I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set using Cherry Cobbler ink on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. I die cut the sentiment using Stampin' Up Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut to the wreath using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I finished the card front using Stampin' Up Festive Pearls and Stampin' Up Red Rhinestones Basic Pearls.The inside is a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with DSP adhered to the panel with liquid adhesive. I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up Framed and Festive Stamp Set (available November 1st) using Evening Evergreen ink.
Host code of October: 62D7W9CF
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT- AVAILABLE OCT. 4TH
- Kit includes one 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
Best time to join Stampin' Up starts October 4, 2022. Enjoy an extra $30 of product with every starter kit.
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin' Up Cozy & Bright Kit 160338 $23
Each Kit has enough supplies to create 12 cards
-Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set -Acrylic Stamp Block -Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade -Step-by-step instructions -Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets -Gold foil accents -12 preprinted envelopes -Enough adhesive to complete projects -Linen thread -A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 4.5 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
Gorgeous, Tarabeth! Those papers are so pretty and sparkly together! Great setting for the cottage wreath! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!ReplyDelete