I used a Garden Green card base measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". I scored it at 4 1/4 on the 8 1/2" side and cut 1 1/4" on each side of the 5 1/2" side. I adhered the 1 1/4" pieces down with Stampin Seal.I adhered Stampin' Up Painted Christmas DSP to each side on the front of the card base. I adhered a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock to the card front.I die cut a piece of Basic White with Stampin' Up Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the sentiment with Real Red from Stampin' Up Celebrate With Tags Stamp Set on the Basic White die cut. I adhered the die cut to the card front using liquid adhesive.
I stamped the mittens from Stampin' Up Celebrate with Tags Stamp Set using Mossy Meadow ink on Basic White card stock. I die cut the images with Stampin' Up Tags Celebration Die Set. I adhered them to the card front with liquid adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.
I embellished the front with the new Stampin' Up Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls (available Nov 1, 2022.)
The inside is a piece of Basic White with a sentiment stamped from Stampin' Up Brightest Glow Stamp Set using Garden Green ink. I stamped some foilage on the bottom left corner using Garden Green and Mossy Meadow ink.
Thanks so much for hopping by! Up next is Terry Lynn.
Tara Carpenter You Are Here
Host code of October: 62D7W9CF
BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT- AVAILABLE OCT. 4TH
- Kit includes one 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
Best time to join Stampin' Up starts October 4, 2022. Enjoy an extra $30 of product with every starter kit.
ABOUT THE KIT
Name: From the North Pole
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin' Up Cozy & Bright Kit 160338 $23
Each Kit has enough supplies to create 12 cards
-Cozy & Bright Photopolymer Stamp Set -Acrylic Stamp Block -Classic Stampin’ Spot: Poppy Parade -Step-by-step instructions -Precut pieces (No prep work! Get right to crafting). Including printed die-cut sheets: sticker adhesive sheets & non-adhesive sheets -Gold foil accents -12 preprinted envelopes -Enough adhesive to complete projects -Linen thread -A 9-7/8" x 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" (25.1 x 16.5 x 4.5 cm) printed designer box for storage or crafting on the go
This is beautiful Tara :) Love the fold and those mittens and that DSP. Well, just everything about itReplyDelete
Adorable! I love these little mittens and the fun fold! :)ReplyDelete
So pretty!! Love the mittens and the pretty new gold swirls! 😊ReplyDelete
So cute Tara! Love the little mittens, perfect holiday card! :)ReplyDelete
Love this simple fun fold card! The mittens gave me an idea for a frosty winter birthday card. Thanks for sharing the directions and your creativity!ReplyDelete