Today's card features Stampin' Up Pierced Blooms Die Set along side Stampin' Up Peaceful Moments Stamp Set. The color scheme came from this weeks Paper Players Challenge.
I die cut a piece of Basic White card stock with Stampin' Up Stitched So Sweetly Dies. All the dies from that set can be used with the Mini Cut and Emboss Machine.
I adhered a panel of Stampin' Up Bright DSP to a panel of Daffodil Delight cardstock panel.
I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up Peaceful Moments Stamp Set with Pear Pizazz ink.
I adhered the Basic White die cut to the card front with liquid adhesive.
I adhered the flowers and leaves die cuts to the card front with a combination of liquid adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.
I adhered the card front to a Mango Melody card base. I finished the front off with Stampin' Up Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
The inside is panel of Basic White with a sentiment stamped in Pear Pizazz ink from Stampin' Up Peaceful Moments Stamp Set. I adhered a leaf and flower to the corner, trimming off any excess from the edge.
Hostess Code: 2HPAFWKC
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Love your die-cut spring bouquet, Tarabeth! This card is sure to brighten up someone's mailbox. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness, thats so sweet Tara! The colors are just perfect for spring, love it! :)ReplyDelete
Tarabeth I just love the punchy bright colours on your card and those pierced blooms are the perfect accent! Thanks for playing with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week and over at TicTacToe too!ReplyDelete
So fun and cheery, Tarabeth. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!ReplyDelete