I started with a Basic Black card base.
I cut a piece of Stampin' Up Pattern Party DSP and adhered it to a Poppy Parade panel to create the card front.I adhered a strip of DSP to the card front.I stamped the leaf from Stampin' Up Hello Butterfly Stamp Set with Pear Pizazz ink on a piece of Basic White. I stamped the ladybug wings with Poppy Parade and Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White.I punched the ladybug body and wings out with Stampin' Up Ladybug Builder Punch. I adhered the leaf on the card front with liquid adhesive. I adhered the lady bug to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up Art Gallery Stamp Set with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink on Basic White. I die cut the sentiment with Stampin' Up Floral Gallery Die Set.
I adhered the sentiment to the card front with liquid adhesive.
I adhered the card front to a Basic Black card base folded in tent fashion.
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
Oh my goodness, that is just as cute as can be!! Love the colors and design! :)ReplyDelete
So cute - I love this! :)ReplyDelete
Such a cute card, Tarabeth! I love all the polka dots, perfect for a ladybug card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!ReplyDelete
Just darling, TaraBeth! I just love how that sweet little lady bug pops on the black and white gingham. Thank you so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at The Paper Players!ReplyDelete