Today's card features Stampin' Up Dahlia's Days Stamp Set. The color scheme is compliments of Sunday Stampers.
The card base is a piece of Poppy Parade card stock scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half.I dry embossed a panel of So Saffron card stock with Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a Poppy Parade panel.
I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up Dahlia Days Stamp Set with Poppy Parade on a piece of Basic White. I adhered the Basic White to a Poppy Parade panel.I stamped flowers and leaves using a mixture of Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizazz ink on Basic White. I cut the stamped images with Stampin' Up Detailed Dahlias Dies.
I adhered the Basic White and Poppy Parade layers to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.I adhered flowers and leaves to the bottom corner of the card front with liquid adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.
I finished the card front with Stampin' Up Brushed Brass Butterflies.I stamped a cluster of flowers and leaves on a panel of Basic White using So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizazz ink. I stamped the sentiment with Poppy Parade ink.
I adhered the Basic White to a panel of Poppy Parade.
Mini Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine-Giveaway
Place a $50 order between March 15 and March 31, 2022 to receive 1 entry for a Mini Cut and Emboss Machine. Use Hostess Code: 2HPAFWKC. You will still be eligible for a free $10 gift from me. Drawing held April 2nd. Winner will be notified by email.
Hostess Code: 2HPAFWKC
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: March 1 – March 31, 2022
- Promotion Ends: March 31, 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I will notify you if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31.
So Saffron: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4", 4" x 5 1/4"
Poppy Parade: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" (2) and 4 3/8" x 3 1/8"
Basic White: 4 1/4" x 3", 4" x 5 1/4" and 4" x4"
Oh my goodness, that's so pretty Tara! The colors are just perfect for those floral images :)ReplyDelete
Bright and cheerful and gorgeous! I love it! :)ReplyDelete
What a wonderful card! You certainly nailed the color challenge with your beautiful floral card! Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps!ReplyDelete