Today's card features Stampin' Up Words of Cheer Bundle. This is a fun set that is set to go away as soon as the current supply is purchased... so act quick!
Directions: (Paper Dimensions at the bottom)
1. Adhere a strip of Old Olive card stock to a panel of Stampin' Up Sweet Stockings DSP
2. Stamp poinsettia image from Stampin' Up Words Of Cheer Stamp Set on a piece of Basic White with Old Olive ink
3. Color stamped image with Stampin' Blends: Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
4. Die cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler and Mossy Meadow with Stampin' Up Christmas Cheer Dies
5. Stamp the sentiment with Old Olive ink on a strip of Basic White
6. Adhere poinsettia to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
7. Adhere holly leaves under the poinsettia with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
8. Adhere the Cherry Cobbler "happy" on top of the Mossy Meadow piece with Stampin' Up Fine Tip Glue Pen
9. Adhere the sentiment to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
10. Adhere Stampin' Up Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front
12. Stamp sentiment with Old Olive ink
Basic White: 4"x 5 1/3", 1 3/4" x 1/2" and 3 1/2"x 3 1/2"
DSP: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and 4"x 1 1/4"
Old Olive: 4 1/8" x 2 1/2"
Mossy Meadow: 2 1/2" x 4"
Cherry Cobbler 2 1/2" x 4"
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC
So pretty Tara! Love the colors, fantastic layering too! :)ReplyDelete
Wow - I love this! It's so cozy - thanks to you wunnermus DSP choices for your layering. Perfect! :)ReplyDelete