Happy Thursday! Today the Happy Inkin' Krew is playing around with a sketch. I hope you are as excited to see what everyone comes up with as I am! If you are hopping by from Karen's blog, thanks for stopping by!
This weeks sketch screamed fun fold to me and I had to break out Stampin' Up New Sweet Talk Suite to get the job done!
Paper Dimensions at the bottom
1. Dry emboss a piece of Highland Heather with Stampin' Up Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder
2. Adhere a panel of Stampin' Up Sweet Talk DSP to a Petal Pink card base
3. Adhere the striped piece of Sweet Talk DSP to the front of the Real Red card flap
4. Die cut conversation hearts from Sweet Talk DSP with Stampin' Up Sweet Heart Dies
5. Stamp the sentiment from Stampin' Up Sweet Conversations Stamp Set with Real Red ink on a piece of Basic White
6. Die cut sentiment with Stampin' Up Stitched Rectangle Die Set
7. Adhere sentiment strip to the card flap with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
8. Adhere hearts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesvie and Stampin' Dimensionals
9. Adhere embosssed piece to the card front
10. Adhere Real Red Flap to card base
11. Stamp hearts from Stampin' Up Sweet Conversations Stamp Set with Pool Party, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Basic White
12. Stamp sentiment with Real Red ink
13. Adhere Basic White to the inside of Real Red Flap
I hope you enjoyed my quick and easy fun fold card today. Don't forget to check out everyone's creations, up next is Terry Lynn.
Tara Carpenter You Are Here
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC
Petal Pink: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Real Red: 8 1/2" x 3"
Basic White: 4 1/8" x 2 7/8" and 3" x 1 1/2"
DSP: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" and 4 1/8" x 2 7/8"