Welcome to another week of blog hopping with the Happy Inkin' Krew. This week we were challenged to come up with a fun fold card. I am sure the post today with be off the charts awesome... Fun Folds seem to be what we do best in my opinion.
Today's card features Stampin' Up Rainbow and Happiness Bundle along with Stampin' Up Sunshine and Rainbows DSP. This DSP is available on January 4th free with qualifying purchase. The versatility of this set is amazing and the colors are perfectly combined.
1. Score a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock at 1 3/4", 4 3/4" and 7 3/4" fold in accordion fashion
2. Adhere a piece of Stampin' Up Sunshine and Rainbows DSP to the front panel with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
3. Open the front panel and adhere another piece of DSP to the middle panel
4. Adhere a panel of DSP to the inside
5. Stamp sentiment from Stampin' Up Rainbows and Happiness Stamp Set with Misty Moonlight ink on a piece of Basic White
6. Adhere a strip of DSP to the bottom of the Basic White
7. Adhere Basic White to the back side of the middle panel
8. To create the belly band: place a strip of Pool Party card stock on the table, place the card in the center and wrap the strip around the card folding at the cards edge. Do not pull it too tight. Adhere the strip together
9. Die cut a piece of Basic White with Stampin' Up Hippo and Friends Dies
10. Stamp rainbow with Polished Pink, Bumblebee, Granny Apple Green and Misty Moonlight ink on the die cut
11. Punch the clouds from SU Sunshine and Rainbows DSP with Stampin' Up Cloud Punch
12. Adhere cloud punches to the die cut with Stampin' Dimensionals
13. Adhere the die cut to the belly band
Thanks so much for hopping by! Don't forget to check out everyones creations... up next is Terry Lynn.
Tara Carpenter You Are Here
January to June Product Share
Not sure what products you want??? Want everything??? Check out my Product Share and receive a sampling of over 130 sheets of DSP, 250 embellishments and 12 yards of ribbon. Check the details out here.
Misty Moonlight: 5 1/2" x 12 score at 1 3/4", 4 3/4 and 7 3/4"
Basic White: 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" and 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Pool Party: 1" x 11"
DSP: 1 1/2"x 5 1/4", 2 1/2" x 5 1/4 and 4" 5 1/4"
Love your bright and cheery card Tara:) Great foldReplyDelete
Very colorful and cheerful! TFS.ReplyDelete
Fun, fun fold! Great colors too!ReplyDelete
So cute Tara! The mix of designer papers is perfect, love the rainbow belly band too! :)ReplyDelete
Cute, fun card! Sure to make someone smile.ReplyDelete
Such a pretty, happy card! Love the belly band with the rainbow! 😊ReplyDelete
What a fun and cheerful card - a smile-maker for SURE! :)ReplyDelete