Welcome to another week of Happy Thursday's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop! This week we have a color challenge. I know that you must be as excited as I am to see what everyone creates. If you are visiting from another hoppers site...Thank you for checking my creation out.
Today's card features Stampin' Up Merriest Moments Bundle. Luckily this set is carrying over to next year!
1. Score Cherry Cobbler card base and fold
2. Dry emboss a panel of Sahara Sand with Stampin' Up Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder with Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
3. Die cut a panel of Soft Succulent
4. Die cut and emboss a panel of Evening Evergreen
5. Stamp the sentiment from Stampin' Up Merriest Moments Stamp Set with Evening Evergreen on a piece of Basic White card stock
6. Die cut the sentiment with the coordinating die
7. Die cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler with poinsettia dies from the coordinating die set
8. Layer the die cut pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue adhering them to the embossed panel
9. Adhere the card front to the card base
10. Adhere poinsettia's to the corners
11 Embellishing each flower center with gold Stampin' Up Metallic Beads
13. Stamp leaves with Evening Evergreen ink
14. Stamp splatter with Sahara Sand ink
I hope you enjoyed with weeks card! Thanks so much for hopping by, up next is Terry Lynn Bright.
Tara Carpenter You Are Here
January to June Product Share
Not sure what products you want??? Want everything??? Check out my Product Share and receive a sampling of over 130 sheets of DSP, 250 embellishments and 12 yards of ribbon. Check the details out here.
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC