Welcome to another Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop! This month we are "celebrating." Of course that gives us team members a lot of creative freedom. I decided to use a die set that I fell in love with the first time I thumbed through Stampin' Up Annual Catalog however I just recently purchased it. I think you will really enjoy it!
Today's card features Stampin' Up Iconic Die Set along with Stampin' Up Special Moments Stamp Set (available free with qualifying purchase starting January 4, 2022 for a limited time).
Directions: (paper dimensions at the bottom)
1. Dry emboss a panel of Crushed Curry with Stampin' Up Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and Stampin' Up Cut & Emboss Machine
2. Die cut a piece of Night of Navy with Stampin' Up Nature's Thought Die Set
3. Die cut Poppy Parade and Sahara Sand with mushroom dies from Stampin' Up Iconic Die Set
4. Die cut Granny Apple Green and Garden Green with SU Iconic Die Set
5. Fussy cut the mushroom top off each mushroom
6. Die a piece of Crushed Curry card stock to layer behind each mushroom top
7. Assemble mushrooms by adhering Crushed Curry pieces behind Sahara Sand mushroom with Multipurpose Liquid Glue then adhere Poppy Parade to the Mushroom top
8. Adhere Night of Navy Die cut to the Crushed Curry embossed piece to create the card front
9. Lay mushrooms on the card front with liquid adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals
10. Layer the green leaves with the mushrooms using liquid adhesive and Stampin' Dimensioanals
11. Stamp the sentiment from Stampin' Up Special Moments SAB Stamp Set with Poppy Parade ink on a strip of Basic White card stock
12. Cut a flag at one end
13. Adhere the sentiment strip to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
14. Adhere the card front to a Poppy Parade card base
15. Stamp the sentiment from Stampin' Up Lighthearted Lines Stamp Set with Poppy Parade on a Basic White card panel.
Don't forget to check out the entire teams cards...up next is: Jamie Babarczy.
- Tara Carpenter You Are Here
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC