Today's card features some beautiful spring colors! The stamp set is Stampin' Up Flowering Rain Boots and it will be available January 4, 2022.
Directions: (dimensions available at the bottom of blog)
1. Score and fold a Pacific Point card base in tent fashion
2. Adhere a panel of Stampin' Up Sunshine and Rainbows DSP (available FREE with qualifying purchase starting January 4, 2022) to a panel of Mango Melody
3. Adhere Mango Melody layers to the card front.
4. Stamp the boot image from Stampin' Up Flowering Rain Boots Stamp Set with Polished Pink ink on a piece of Basic White card stock
5. Stamp the leaves with Granny Apple Green ink
6. Stamp the flowers with Mango Melody ink
7. Die cut the images with Stampin' Up Rain Boots Dies
8. Stamp the sentiment with Misty Moonlight ink on a piece of Basic White
9. Die cut the sentiment with Stampin' Up Stitched Rectangle Dies
10. Adhere all the die cuts to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin' Dimensionals
12. Stamp sentient with Pacific Point ink
13. Adhere Basic White panel to the inside of card base.
January to June Product Share
Not sure what products you want??? Want everything??? Check out my Product Share and receive a sampling of over 130 sheets of DSP, 250 embellishments and 12 yards of ribbon. Check the details out here.
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC
Pacific Point: 4 1/4"x 11"
Mango Melody: 4 1/8"x 5 3/8"
Basic White: 4 1/8"x 5 3/8" 4" x 3"
DSP: 4" x 5 1/4" and 1" x 5 3/8"