Directions: (Dimensions listed at the bottom of post)
1. Dry emboss a panel of Soft Succulent with Stampin' Up Greenery Embossing Folder
2. Adhere a strip of Stampin' Up Ever Eden DSP to the Soft Succulent embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
3. Die cut a piece of Evening Evergreen with Stampin' Up Amazing Thanks Dies
4. Die cut a piece of Soft Succulent with a Stampin' Up Adhesive Sheet attached to it with SU Amazing Thanks Dies
5. Adhere the Soft Succulent to the Evening Evergreen die cut
6. Adhere the sentiment die cut to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals
7. Die cut a piece of Stampin' Up Gold Shimmer Vellum with Stampin' Up Forever Flourishing Dies
8. Cut the greenery dies cuts and adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
9. Adhere the card front to a panel of Evening Evergreen
10. Adhere card front to Soft Succulent card base
11. Embellish the front with Stampin' Up Genial Gems
12. Stamp the sentiment from Stampin' Up Plentiful Plants Stamp Set using Evening Evergreen ink on a Basic White panel
13. Stamp greenery from Stampin' Up Forever Fern Stamp Set using Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen ink
14. Adhere a strip of DSP to the Basic White panel
15. Adhere the Basic White panel to the inside of the card base
January to June Product Share
Soft Succulent: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", 4" x 5 1/4" and 1 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Evening Evergreen: 5 3/8"x 4 1/8" and 1 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4"
DSP: 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" and 1" x 5 1/4"
So pretty! Love the colors and clean design! :)ReplyDelete
Bee-U-Ti-FUL!! Love this! :)ReplyDelete