Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving! My house was full of kids, dogs and cats... my momma heart could not have been happier. However, it made me miss spring and that's what todays card reminds me of. Today's card features Stampin' Up Sweet As A Peach bundle for this fruit filled Birthday card.
1. Cut a Pale Papaya card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
2. Cut a Pear Pizzaz panel: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" and 3 3/4" x4 3/4"
3. Cut a piece of Stampin' Up You're a Peach DSP 4" x 5 1/4" 3 5/8" x 4 5/8"
4. Adhere the DSP to the Pear Pizzaz panels
5. Stamp peaches from Stampin' Up Sweet As A Peach Stamp Set with Pale Papaya ink on a piece of Basic White
6. Stamp leaves with Pear Pizazz ink
7. Die cut the peaches and leaves with Stampin' Up Peaches Dies
8. Stamp the sentiment with Calypso Coral ink on a piece of Basic White card stock
9. Adhere the peaches to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
10. Die Cut the sentiment with Stampin' Up Festive Finsishes Dies
11. Adhere the card front to the card base
12. Cut a piece of Basic White 4 1/8"x 5 3/8"
13. Cut a piece of DSP 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
14. Stamp the sentiment with Calypso Coral
15. Stamp a peach in the corner using Pale Papaya and Pear Pizzazz ink
Check out this weekends hot deals available exclusively through me. Be sure to place your order through this link and use the hostess code : WB9RBDVC. Promotion ends Sunday November 28, 2021.
1 Pack of FREE Stampin' Dimensionals
1 Pack FREE Envelopes
How to get the above items:
1. Place a $50 order at my online store using Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC.
2. Email me at email@example.com so I can reimburse you for shipping
3. Don't forget your $10 free gift from me in addition to the above items.