Today's card features Stampin' Up Flowers of Friendship Stamp Set. This card is perfect for the beginning stamper. In order to create this card, all you need to finish it is cardstock, coordinating ink, stamp set and Basic White card stock.
1. Cut a piece of Polished Pink card stock 4 1/8" x 4 3/8"
2. Cut a piece of Basic White 4 1/8" x 1 1/4"
3. Stamp flowers randomly on the Polished Pink card stock with Polished Pink ink
4. Stamp the sentiment with Polished Pink on the Basic White card stock
5. Adhere the Polished Pink card stock to the Basic White card stock
6. Adhere the card front to a Polished Pink card base
7. Cut a piece of Basic White at 4" x 5 1/4"
8. Stamp the sentiment from Polished Pink
9. Stamp flower in the corner with Polished Pink
10. Finish the card off by stamping flowers in random fashion on a envelope flap. (Don't forget to place a scrap piece of paper under the flap)
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC
I started out as a demo just for the discount, well.... maybe I just wanted the kit. My wishlist list was pretty lengthy and I thought I'd grab $125 worth of stuff get it for $99 with free shipping then get out. I never left... this discount is amazing and I have met some amazing people. Check out the details of the latest and maybe greatest promotion.
-$125 worth of Stampin' Up Merchandise (your choosing) for only $75
-Join an amazing team with amazing people for inspiration and guidance
-Be one of the first to see and order any new merchandise
-Promotion only runs until November 30, 2021
Email me if you have any questions or join here.
Check out the updated Clearance Rack here.
Cute card! Such fun colors! :)ReplyDelete