1. Cut card base with Misty Moonlight card stock: 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2"
2. Cut a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock: 4 1/8"X 5 3/8" and 1" x 5 1/4"
3. Cut a piece of Misty Moonlight: 4"x 5 1/4"
4. Cut a piece of Stampin' Up Whimsy and Wonder DSP: 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
5. Dry emboss the panel of Misty Moonlight with Stampin' Up Wintry 3D Embossing Folder. Don't worry the embossing folder will not emboss the entire panel (some of the panel will be covered with DSP)
6. Adhere the DSP piece to the Blushing Bride strip to create a thin border
7. Adhere the DSP/Blushing Bride to the embossed panel
8. Layer the DSP/embossed panel on the Blushing Bride panel
9. Stamp the sentiment from Stampin' Up Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set with Night of Navy ink on a piece of Basic White card stock
10. Die cut the sentiment with Stampin' Up Stitched So Sweetly Dies
11. Die cut a piece of Blushing Bride with Stampin' Up Stitched Snowflakes Dies
12. Adhere sentiment die cut to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals
13. Adhere the snowflakes to the card front
14. Adhere the card front to the Misty Moonlight card base
15. Cut a panel of Basic White: 4"x 5 1/4"
16. Run the Basic White panel through Stampin' Up Cut and Emboss Machine with Stampin' Up Stitched Snowflakes Die
17. Stamp the sentiment with Misty Moonlight ink
Thanks for hopping by, up next is Terry Lynn Bright.
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC