Welcome! Today is Thursday so you know what that means... more inspiration from the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. This week we have a color challenge. Luckily, all the colors are perfect for Christmas so I was all ready to get inky.
I decided to create a card perfect for the holidays and all those gift cards that you are giving. This is a triple fold card that I sealed on the sides to create pockets for a gift card.
1. Cut a piece of Cinnamon Cider 12"x12" card stock at 5.5"
2. Score the Cinnamon Cider at 1 3/4", 4 3/4" and 7 3/4". Fold in accordion fashion
3. Cut different pieces of DSP from Stampin' Up Gingerbread and Peppermint DSP for the card front 1 1/2"x 5 1/4", 2 3/4"x 5 1/4" and 4"x 5 1/4"
4. Cut mats for the DSP with Basic White at 1 5/8"x 5 3/8", 2 7/8" x 5 3/8" and 4 1/8"x 5 3/8"
5. Adhere DSP to mats.
6. Adhere mats to the card front panels
8. Die cut a piece of DSP with Stampin' Up Gingerbread Die Set
9. Die cut a piece of Real Red cardstock with Stampin' Up Ornate Frames Die Set
10. Stamp "Happy Holidays" from Stampin' Up Frosted Gingerbread Stamp Set with VersaMark
11. Heat emboss white embossing powder from Stampin' Up Basic Embossing Powder
12. Adhere the sentiment die and DSP die cut to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals13. Cut a piece of Old Olive at 4 3/4" x 3 3/4"
14. Cut a piece of Basic White at 4 5/8" x 3 5/8"
15. Stamp a border at the bottom of the Basic White with Cinnamon Cider ink
16. Stamp a sentiment from Stampin' Up Frosted Gingerbread Stamp Set with Real Red ink
17. I fussy cut a piece of DSP and adhere the piece to the card base
18. Cut a piece of Stampin' Up Real Red Mini Ruffled Ribbon
19. Create a loop and adhere it to the top of the Old Olive Adhering it with Tear and Taple
20. Adhere the Basic White to the Old Olive.
Thanks for popping by! Be sure to check out everyones creations. Up next is Terry Lynn Bright.
Tara Carpenter You Are Here
Stock Up Sale Starts Today. 3 Days Only!
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC
I started out as a demo just for the discount, well.... maybe I just wanted the kit. My wishlist list was pretty lengthy and I thought I'd grab $125 worth of stuff get it for $99 with free shipping then get out. I never left... this discount is amazing and I have met some amazing people. Check out the details of the latest and maybe greatest promotion.
-$125 worth of Stampin' Up Merchandise (your choosing) for only $75
-Join an amazing team with amazing people for inspiration and guidance
-Be one of the first to see and order any new merchandise
-Promotion only runs until November 30, 2021
Email me if you have any questions or join here.
Check out the updated Clearance Rack here.