Today's card features Stampin' Up Be Jolly Stamp Set. I used the sketch from this weeks TGIF Challenge for inspiration.
1. Cut Stampin' Up Painted Christmas DSP to 4"x 5 1/4" adhere it to a panel of Garden Green cardstock cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
2. Die cut a piece of Garden Green card stock with Stampin' Up Seasonal Swirls Dies two times
3. Cut a circle to go inside the die cuts with a piece of Old Olive card stock.
4. Layer the 2 swirl die cuts and adhere to the card front with the circle in the middle.
5. Stamp the Santa image from Stampin' Up Be Jolly Stamp Set with Mementos Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Basic White card stock
6. Color the Santa image with Stampin' Blends: Real Red, Basic Black, Shaded Spruce, Gray Granite, Color Lifter
7. Stamp the sentiment from Be Jolly Stamp Set with Real Red ink on a strip of Basic White
8. Cut a flag at the end of the sentiment strip.
10. Adhere sentiment strip to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
11. Fussy cut Santa with Paper Snips
12. Adhere Santa to the wreath on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
13. Adhere card front to an Old Olive card base
14. Cut a piece of Basic white 4"x 5 1/4"
15. Stamp sentiment from Stampin' Up Merriest Moments Stamp Set with Real Red ink
16. Stamp greenery in 2 corners of the inside panel with Stampin' Up Merriest Moments with Garden Green ink.
17. Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the card base.
Stock Up Sale Starts Today. 3 Days Only!
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC
I started out as a demo just for the discount, well.... maybe I just wanted the kit. My wishlist list was pretty lengthy and I thought I'd grab $125 worth of stuff get it for $99 with free shipping then get out. I never left... this discount is amazing and I have met some amazing people. Check out the details of the latest and maybe greatest promotion.
-$125 worth of Stampin' Up Merchandise (your choosing) for only $75
-Join an amazing team with amazing people for inspiration and guidance
-Be one of the first to see and order any new merchandise
-Promotion only runs until November 30, 2021
Email me if you have any questions or join here.
Check out the updated Clearance Rack here.