Today's card features Stampin' Up Banner Year Stamp Set in the quick and easy Christmas card. The sketch is compliments of Freshly Made Sketches. 1. Cut Evening Evergreen card stock: 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
2. Cut Old Olive: 4" x 5 1/4"
3. Dry emboss Old Olive panel with Stampin' Up Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder in Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
4. Adhere Old Olive embossed panel to Evening Evergreen panel
5. Adhere a strip of Stampin' Up Sweet Stocking DSP (4"x 1 3/8")
7. Adhere stocking die cut to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals
8. Adhere 1 Stampin' Up Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dot to the stocking
10. Fold Cherry Cobbler card base in half
11. Adhere the card front to the front of the card
12. Cut a panel of Basic White 4" x 5 1/4"
13. Stamp sentiment from Stampin' Up Words of Cheer Stamp Set with Old Olive ink on the Basic White panel
13. Cut a piece of Evening Evergreen at 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
14. Adhere the Basic White to the Evening Evergreen
15. Adhere the layers to the inside of the Cherry Cobbler base
Hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving here in the states! Check back here on Wednesday for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals offer exclusively by me!
Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC
I started out as a demo just for the discount, well.... maybe I just wanted the kit. My wishlist list was pretty lengthy and I thought I'd grab $125 worth of stuff get it for $99 with free shipping then get out. I never left... this discount is amazing and I have met some amazing people. Check out the details of the latest and maybe greatest promotion.
-$125 worth of Stampin' Up Merchandise (your choosing) for only $75
-Join an amazing team with amazing people for inspiration and guidance
-Be one of the first to see and order any new merchandise
-Promotion only runs until November 30, 2021
Email me if you have any questions or join here.
Check out the updated Clearance Rack here.