1. Cut a card base of Mossy Meadows 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
2. Cut a piece of Stampin' Up Heartwarming Hugs DSP 12"x 5 1/4"
3. Score the DSP with Stampin' Up Simply Scored Scoring Tool at 1", 4" and 8"
4. Fold DSP in an accordion
5. Adhere 1" fold to the back
6. Adhere the DSP to the card base
7. Stamp a tree from Stampin' Up Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set with Garden Green ink
8. Stamp the sentiment with Real Red ink
9. Die cut the sentiment and tree image with Stampin' Up Stitched So Sweetly Dies
10. Adhere the die cut to the front with Stampin' Seal
11. Cut a piece of Basic White 3 3/4"x 5"
12. Stamp sentiment with Real Red ink
13. Adhere Basic White to the inside
14. Adhere Stampin' Up Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front
Check out this weekends hot deals available exclusively through me. Be sure to place your order through this link and use the hostess code : WB9RBDVC. Promotion ends Sunday November 28, 2021.
1 Pack of FREE Stampin' Dimensionals
1 Pack FREE Envelopes
How to get the above items:
1. Place a $50 order at my online store using Hostess Code: WB9RBDVC.
2. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can reimburse you for shipping
3. Don't forget your $10 free gift from me in addition to the above items.
Sweet card! Love the plaid Christmas tree and your designer paper is perfect! :)ReplyDelete
Wow! I love everything about this - from the paper to the plaid tree to the fun fold! Wunnermus! :)ReplyDelete