I started with a panel of Stampin' Up In The Wild DSP adhered to a panel of Soft Succulent card stock. I adhered small rectangle panels of Basic White to mats of Soft Succulent.
I die cut a tiger from the DSP with coordinating Stampin' Up Big Cat Dies. I adhered the tiger to the front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I cut a piece of gold trim from Stampin' Up Simply Elegant Trim. I adhered the trim under the tiger.
For the second panel, I stamped the sentiment from Stampin' Up Wild Cats Stamp Set with Evening Evergreen ink. I stamped the leaves in Evening Evergreen and die cut the image.
I die cut leave images from the coordinating die set.I adhered the leaves to the opposite panel with the sentiment. I finished the front with Stampin' Up Matte Black Dots.I adhered a strip of DSP to a panel of Basic White. I stamped the sentiment with Evening Evergreen ink.