Today's card features Stampin Up Under my Umbrella stamp set and Playing with Patterns DSP. This is a great card to drop into the mail to help a friend to cheer them up. The colors from the DSP work really great with the umbrella theme.
1. Cut a piece of Purple Posy card stock to 11" x 4 1/2" scored at 5 1/2"
2. Cut a panel of Night of Navy 5 1/4" x 4"
3. Cut a panel of DSP at 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" and adhere it to the Night of Navy panel
4. Wrap a piece of Night of Navy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns coordinating ribbon.
5. Die cut a piece of Whipser White with the Stitched Rectangle and stamp rain drops in Balmy Blue
6. Stamp the umbrella on a piece of Playing with Patterns and use the coordinating punch
7. Punch the handle out with Night of Navy
8. Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White with Night of Navy and die cut
9. Adhere all pieces together and finish it off with 3 Frosted Epoxy Droplets
Post a Comment