I'm not sure about you but I love to make Christmas cards, however I am really enjoying the weather right and don't want to rush anything. Summer seems to have flown by even with the state of Missouri not having school since March.
Today's card is my first Christmas card of the season using the Snowman Season stamp set from Stampin' Up. I got a little inspiration from the sketch challenge over at CAS(E) this sketch! Below is a copy of this weeks sketch.
1. Balmy Blue card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
2. Cut Pacific Point Card stock at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
3. Cut a sheet of Snowflake Splendor at 5 1/4" x 4"
4. Stamp snowman from Snowman Season on a piece of Whisper White with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
5. Color the scarf and stocking cap with Rococo Rose and Balmy Blue Stamp Write Markers. Color carrot nose with Pumpkin Pie Stamp Write Marker
6. Die Cut snowman image with Hippo and Friends die set
7. Die cut Pacific Point with the largest Hippo and Friends die set, adhere snowman man and Pacific Point die together.
8. Stamp "Merry Christmas" from Snowman Seasons set in Pacific Point then die cut with Stitched Rectangle set
9. Stamp snowflakes with Balmy Blue in each corner
10. Adhere DSP to Pacific Point panel. Adhere snowman embellishment to DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals
11. Adhere sentiment to DSP
12. Adhere panel to card base
13. Stamp snowflakes to a panel of Whisper White in Balmy Blue along the side panel
14. Stamp sentiment to Whisper White panel and adhere to inside of card base.
Post a Comment