I am a huge fan of just dropping a note to a friend in the mail. Today's card is perfect for just that occasion. The card features Stampin' Up Ornate Garden DSP, Good Morning Magnolia and Daisy Lane. I got my inspiration from the most recent Fab Friday Challenge.
1. Cut a Terracotta Tile card stock base at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
2. Cut a panel of Early Espresso at 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
3. Cut a panel of Ornate Garden DSP at 3 3/8" x 4 5/8" and adhere to Early Espresso
4. Stamp "Hello" from Good Morning Magnolia on a 3/4" x 3" of Very Vanilla in Early Espresso Ink
5. Adhere a slim strip of Early Espresso card stock to the sentiment. Cut at a slant
6. Stamp 3 daisy from Daisy Lane on Terracotta Tile with Terracotta Tile ink and punch them out
7. Curl each petal and glue them in layers. I added a retired embellishment to the center
8. Stamp the leaf from Celebrate Sunflower stamp set in Old Olive on coordinating card stock. Die cut
9. Die cut some leaves from the Sunflower Die in Early Espresso
10. Wrap Old Olive ribbon from the Ornate Garden Suite
11. Arrange flower, leaves and sentiment on the card front
12. Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso on a panel of Whisper White
13. Stamp Daisy from Daisy Lane using the Stamparatus with Old Olive and Terracotta Tile
14. Adhere Whisper White panel to the inside
Post a Comment