Today's card features a returning favorite from Stampin' Up Annual Catalog. I love Stampin' Up Butterfly Wishes. I am very fond of the sentiments that are included with the beautiful butterfly stamps.
Stampin' Up Flowers for Every Season DSP is gorgeous on its own. I didn't feel that it would need anything else. I love to make simple cards that can be put together pretty quickly.
It's all in the details:
1. Card base: Bumblebee cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
2. Misty Moonlight panel cut at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
3. Flowers for Every Season DSP cut at 5 1/4" x 3"
4. Whisper White 5 1/4"x 1"
5. Stamp sentiment on the corner of Whisper White in Just Jade
6. Adhere DSP and strip of Whisper White to Misty Moonlight panel
7. Wrap a piece of gingham ribbon from the Flowers From Every Season Ribbon Combo and tie a bow
8. Adhere panel to the front of the card base
9. Place a Whisper White panel on Stamparatus and color small sunflower from Stampin' Up Celebrate Sunflower set with Stampin' Write markers (Bumblebee and Early Espresso). Stamp on corner
10. Stamp sentiment in Just Jade and adhere to inside of card base
Post a Comment